Provide the best sports physiotherapy services to the Zebre Rugby team group, the franchise of the Italian Rugby Federation based in the Citadel of Rugby in Parma that participates in the two international tournaments United Rugby Championship and EPCR Challenge Cup
The professional figure will take care of the clinical management of the rugby team by collaborating and providing assistance to the medical, technical, managerial and nutritional staff.
- Degree in Physiotherapy or recognized by the register of physiotherapists in Italy (FNO, TSRM, PSRP)
- A postgraduate qualification in sports physiotherapy or musculoskeletal physiotherapy or sports science
- A minimum of five years of postgraduate experience with elite sportspeople
- In possession of the first aid certificate PSSD-FMSI.
- Proven experience in personnel management and complex programs
- Good organizational skills, including record keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- The ability to work well within a high-performance multidisciplinary team environment
- Physiotherapy experience in a professional rugby team setting
- Management of a professional level physiotherapy or medical department
- High understanding of strength and conditioning / sports science
- Driving license B without penalties
- Excellent IT and organizational skills
- In possession of a driving license B
- Ability to work and solve problems under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and development skills for optimal work with effective relationships
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to continuous personal professional development
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit an updated CV for the role to Zebre Rugby Club's Rugby Operations Manager George Biagi.
and come back later!