Women’s Rugby World Cup England 2025 (Women’s RWC 2025) will be the 10th edition of the women's tournament. World Rugby, in partnership with the Rugby Football Union (RFU) and UK Sport, have formed a Local Operating Company to plan and deliver the event.
Ambitions for the tournament are at an all-time high as women’s rugby is one of the fastest growing team sports in the world. Women’s RWC 2025 will be the ultimate stage for the best players, teams and coaches from 16 nations across the globe and is set to be the biggest and most widely watched women's rugby event ever. If you are interested in being a part of a tournament that will celebrate a generational moment for global rugby, apply today!
We’re looking for a Team Services Coordinator to join the LOC to be responsible for the planning and delivery of central Team Services projects and activities for the 16 Participating Unions through efficient and detailed planning, and by implementing the highest standards of operational and logistical arrangements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that Teams are kept up to date with planning and required deadlines through regular and appropriate communication;
- Support the Team Services Manager with the planning and delivery of all elements of the meetings for Team Managers, including developing and presenting content, venue arrangements, transport and logistics;
- Work with the Teams to ensure compliance with the key Terms of Participation
- Plan, coordinate and deliver relevant Team Services events and functions
- Assist with the project management process and provide timely reporting
- Assist in the processing and payment of project costs and invoices and maintaining accurate budgets;
- Support the Team Services Manager with the recruitment, training and deployment of Team Liaison Officers and Assistant Team Liaison Officers
- Support the wider Team Services function with delivery of operational and logistical arrangements for the Teams
- Treat all Teams equally and ensure the best possible services are afforded to all Teams in the tournament regardless of ranking
Experience & knowledge you’ll need:
- Experience of working in elite high performance sporting team environments;
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with a superior attention to detail;
- Experience of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and deadlines;
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills,
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Availability to travel regularly within and around the Host Cities to visit the selected team facilities
- Has the right to work in the UK for the duration of the contract
- A working knowledge of the international rugby environment – nice to have!
- A passion for sport and to contribute to the further growth of the women’s game.
- Takes positive action to build a diverse team and develop a culture of inclusion and belonging.
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Adept at working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative team player, who builds strong relationships with colleagues and a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, managing multiple workstreams
- Can navigate ambiguity and cut through complexity, taking a logical and creative approach to problem-solving.
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!