We’re looking for a Rugby Services Co-Ordinator to join our Women’s RWC 2025 LOC to support the Rugby Services Manager with the development and management of the sport elements of the tournament including; Match Management, Medical, Match Officials, Disciplinary & Integrity and Anti-Doping. The Rugby Services Co-Ordinator will work closely with the Team Services function in the provision of services to teams to ensure they can prepare and perform to their optimal level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Co-ordinate the planning and support the delivery of a portfolio of functional areas across the sport areas of the tournament; Match Management, Medical, Match Officials, Disciplinary & Integrity and Anti-Doping.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the Ball Team Programme.
- Lead the planning and support the procurement of the Rugby Services Equipment
- Support the planning of rugby services at all match venues, ensuring the best possible standards for teams and supporting services in competition areas.
- Support in the administration of tournament-time rugby services staff operating at match venues and any other official tournament venues. Supporting with administration of training, onboarding and deployment.
- Support and contribute to required documentation, including tournament handbooks, manuals and guides, as well all LOC and wider EventsCo policies and procedures.
Experience & knowledge you’ll need:
- Experience in an operations role within a major sporting event landscape or equivalent events.
- A working knowledge of the international rugby environment and the Laws of the Game.
- Experience of working in elite high performance sporting team environments.
- Demonstrable experience developing and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders across geographies.
- Demonstrable success in delivering a project from concept, to direction and guidance through to overseeing delivery.
- Demonstrable success in supporting senior managers, and providing administration support and a team or workforce.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple individuals across a varied portfolio of responsibilities.
- Experience managing budgets.
- A passion for sport and to contribute to the further growth of the women’s game.
- Takes positive action to build a diverse team and develop a culture of inclusion and belonging.
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Adept at working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative team player, who builds strong relationships with colleagues and a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, managing multiple workstreams
- Can navigate ambiguity and cut through complexity, taking a logical and creative approach to problem-solving.
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!