Women’s RWC 2025 LOC is looking to appoint an Accreditation Manager to be responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of the accreditation arrangements, through the World Rugby TMS system, for the tournament.
Reporting to the Head of Tournament, Team & Rugby Services there will be a close working relationship with operations teams and client groups within the LOC and World Rugby EventsCo. The Accreditation Manager will have a number of direct reports within the functional area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement and deliver the accreditation system for the tournament alongside the Technology Team, utilising the Tournament Management System (TMS)
- Lead on the development of an agreed accreditation zoning plan for each match, training and non-match venue and to agree appropriate access rights for all client groups and tournament personnel.
- Oversee the pre-event and match venue accreditation centre operations to ensure that accredited personnel can obtain the correct access to the areas they are entitled to.
- Develop accreditation functional area operating plans (FAOP), policies and procedures.
- Oversee and manage the accreditation Functional Area budget.
- Monitor and manage milestones outlined in the tournament masterplan, ensuring all elements are met on time and to the desired standard, with risks identified and mitigated against and budgets carefully managed throughout.
- Work closely with key LOC and EventsCo staff, and the leads in other key FAs to ensure integrated planning and delivery.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with venue operators, client group leads, partners and stakeholders.
- Provide the LOC and EventsCo management with updates in line with the Governance structures, including at Tournament Reviews, Board Meetings and assurance check points.
- Oversee the recruitment of and management of FA Coordinators and tournament time operational staff.
- Play a key role in identifying, and managing issues and queries during the planning and delivery of the tournament, supporting staff on the ground or from the Main Operations Centre, collating data and reports and escalating issues as needed.
Experience & knowledge you’ll need:
- Management experience within a major sporting event landscape or equivalent events in the accreditation functional area.
- Demonstrable success in managing or leading a functional area / specific project portfolio from planning through to overseeing operational delivery.
- Demonstrable success in supporting senior leaders and providing managerial support and leadership to a team or workforce.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple individuals across a varied portfolio of responsibilities.
- Experience dealing with budgets, purchase order systems, other enterprise system tools, project management tools.
- Track record in taking accountability for delivery against fixed timeframes and specific project deliverables.
- A passion for sport and to contribute to the further growth of the women’s game.
- Takes positive action to build a diverse team and develop a culture of inclusion and belonging.
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Adept at working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- A collaborative team player, who builds strong relationships with colleagues and a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, managing multiple workstreams
- Can navigate ambiguity and cut through complexity, taking a logical and creative approach to problem-solving.
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!