Primary Purpose of the Role
To assist in the growth and enhancement of the Club’s membership and merchandise programs through the professional and efficient administration and coordination of key projects and activities which ultimately result in growth in customer satisfaction, membership renewals, and overall membership numbers.
Key Objectives and Activities
- Assist with the overall operations of the Department.
- Assist in the development of the strategy and activity program for the acquisition and retention of members including servicing, growth and retention, promotional plans, and other events or activities as approved.
- Regularly identify potential prospective market segments for membership drives and campaigns and making informed recommendations to the Consumer Business Manager for review.
- Assisting in the development of general members collateral (acquisition, renewal, and promotions)
- To assist in communicating activity plans and strategies to all stakeholders to ensure an effective and informed membership service is delivered.
- To assist in co-ordinating activity programs for the acquisition and retention of general season members, including marketing collateral and membership specific promotions and events.
- To assist in coordinating ongoing value-added activities to maximise membership loyalty and retention of our Members.
- Assist with game day setup, signage and other general requirements
- Maintain an understanding of the seating at Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leichhardt Oval and CommBank Stadium with an ability to deal with any member seating issues.
- Assist with the administration aspects of the membership renewal.
- Execute outbound sales initiatives including calls, emails and other tasks as directed.
- Providing a high level of customer service to members and prospective members.
- Process large volumes of membership sales and renewals with minimal error and in a timely manner, aiming for same-day processing.
- Coordinate the consumer retail program including range concept and design, orders, deliveries and sales
- Develop the Club's retail program with strategic direction that deliver on objectives, targets and engages fans
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including apparel partners and the NRL
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all fans across all communication channels including in-person store sales, online, phone and email
- Deliver a safe and well-presented shop front that assists in promotions and sales
- Coordinate with a retail game day team that can deliver on product and revenue targets
- Assist in the completion of merchandise orders for the purposes of direct product delivery from suppliers
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of Wests Tigers Merchandise ranges
- Manage all aspects of the online order process
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field including Sales, Marketing, or Management would be advantageous but not essential for candidates with commensurate industry experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role or a strong customer service role.
- Sound Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Effective organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Experience using Membership platform, WebPOS preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce preferred.
- Generally passionate about sport in particular rugby league.
- Adept at time management, multi-tasking and working to tight timelines.
- Achieves results through a diplomatic and tactful leadership style.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
- An ability to attend to work events outside of ordinary office hours.
- Must be available for international travel if required.
- Valid Australian Passport and Valid Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Hold a current Working From Children Check or willing to do so.
- Clean Police History.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Sports Marketing / PR / Communications Degree
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!