To work collaboratively with the full-time receptionist to act as the first point of contact for the Club at the Stadium; attending to visitors and provide administration support across the Company. You will deal with inquiries on the phone, via email and face to face, supplying information regarding the Club to the general public, clients and customers, ensuring that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
You will also assist the operations department in responding with the preparation for home matchday’s.
Meeting Room Reception
- Support main reception during busy times and cover Receptionist when required
- Overall responsibility for WHU meeting rooms, managing bookings, cleanliness, and ensuring refreshment area is well stocked.
- Check & replenish stock of kitchen consumables
- Set up and clear meeting rooms
- Providing refreshments for meetings
- Assist in the scheduling meetings and ensuring that meeting rooms are immaculate and ready for use at all times
- Assistance with events/functions
- Support and cover Head Receptionist as and when required.
- Monitoring and processing email received at [email protected]
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Managing the visitor’s book and security passes
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail, in line with Club’s Supporter Services SLAs
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and deliveries
- Support with incoming and outgoing post, airmail, special delivery, recorded, first class and 2nd class and international signed for
- Daily update of the visitor, delivery and parking requests for the Stadium
- Assist administering the Match day Accreditation Process – working with the Stadium Operator and WHUFC Operations Team to put the system in place at the start of the season and manage the process (excluding Club London) for every home match so that everyone who needs to have access to the Stadium on a match-day has it and has the correct level of access.
- Keeping an audit trail of who receives what passes for match-day
- Liaison with the Stadium Operator regarding various operational matters, access issues, parking, etc.
- To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion, sexual orientation and age.
- To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
Due to the nature of the role, we can only accept applications from those who are over 18.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: -
Essential (E) Desirable (D)
Education, Qualifications, Experience
- Administration and reception experience (E)
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent (E)
- Confident dealing with the public and deliver excellent customer service with a customer focused approach (E)
- Must have a professional and courteous manner in person and on the telephone (E)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (E)
- IT competent with (excellent/strong) Microsoft Office skills (E)
- Self-starter who can work on own initiative with strong organisational skills. (E)
- Ability to establish priorities and meeting agreed targets and deadlines. (E)
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a wide variety of individuals. (E)
- Ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload to meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision (E)
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please click 'apply now'
and come back later!