- Help create a safe environment for supporters
- Assist fans getting around the Stadium and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Provide information to fans on the local area, community and public transport
- Have a good knowledge of London Stadium to allow fans to quickly move around the Stadium to give assistance where needed
- To take note of and assist with all fan comments, suggestion and complaints and to provide reports and feedback to the Supporter Services Manager in order to improve the fan experience.
- Provide accessibility support to home and away supporters
- Use a well-rounded knowledge of football and West Ham to assist fans in the best possible way
- Additional overtime opportunities to support Women’s fixtures at Dagenham & RedbridgeAssist during adhoc events during the season
- To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion, sexual orientation and age.
- To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
Due to the nature of the role, we can only accept applications from those who are over 18.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: -
Essential (E) Desirable (D)
- Previous experience within Stadium/Venue customer service position (D)
- An NVQ in crowd management / crowd safety / safeguarding (D)
- A strong team player
- An outgoing, passionate, energetic, and motivated professional
- An empathetic and supportive approach
- Ability to work on a team as well on your own without supervision in a busy environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- De-escalation skills
- Able to work under pressurised circumstances
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Fluency in second language would be beneficial
- Understanding and commitment to the Club’s Equality Policy and ability to promote anti-discriminatory practice.
As an employer we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of our staff.
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please click 'apply now'
and come back later!