Duties and Responsibilities
• Sales of all products and services through the full Conference & Events inventory portfolio
• Identifying new business and event opportunities for sales to new clients
• Account management and development of existing C&E clients (Including any new business accounts the Sales Executive brings to the company). Development of relationships with accounts to allow the sales and maximization of upsell activity through a client’s full hospitality and event requirements
• Responsible and accountable for achieving sales targets as set by the Head of Venue and Venue Sales Manager.
• Manage incoming enquiries, business and convert into live business. Tracking all enquiries and conversion rates providing insight for successes and lost business reasoning
• Providing support and assistance to the Sales Team members/Colleagues as required
• To contribute positively to the Clubs vision and culture.
• To promote and adhere to the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy and to work consistently to embed ED&I into everything
• To ensure the working environment is free from harassment and discrimination and any other form of unacceptable behaviour
• To fully participate in one-to-ones and departmental reviews and meetings
• To fully participate in annual and mid term appraisals for all reporting staff
• To understand the Club’s Safeguarding policy, procedures and best practice guidelines and use this
to ensure appropriate and safe working practices applicable to the role
• To carry out CPD and keep up to date with any training and updates relevant to the role
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and Cover Letter via 'Apply Now'
Applications close on 5th December 2022
Equality and Diversity
West Bromwich Albion FC is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to provide equality and fairness for all employees and opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
West Bromwich Albion Football Club also welcomes applications from suitably qualified members of the armed forces family.