To deliver quality organisational and administrative support to the Welsh pathway programmes and domestic and international competition and act as a liaison between the Performance, Development and Operation teams.
• Attend domestic & international camps & competitions as Team Manager, including acting as Team Manager for the Commonwealth Games.
• Lead on performance programme welfare & safeguarding processes, including safeguarding U18s, anti-doping, programme selections, inductions & exits.
• Play key role as part of NTPCW/NextGen multi-disciplinary team to support & facilitate effective processes for athlete goal setting & management of support projects.
• Provide operational & administrative support for the planning & delivery of all performance activity including logistics, travel, facilities, accommodation & meetings. JD_ Performance Pathway Coordinator Jan2023
• Lead on performance team communications including, athletes & parents, consent forms, feedback, insights and managing website & newsletter content.
• Organise University processes including athlete visits for recruitment and BUCS entries.
• Manage the ordering, recording, distribution & monitoring of kit & equipment.
• Support the Senior Management Team and Office Manager in ensuring efficient and accurate financial processing
• Ensure integrated working with the development team particularly with the PACE programme and enhancing the daily training environment across Wales
• Support the communications team with content for articles, newsletters, social media posts relating to the performance programme.
Relevant Skills and/or Aptitudes
• Excellent communication skills – Communicates effectively, clearly and confidently inwritten, verbal and electronic forms.
• Excellent time management and prioritisation.
• Well organised and able to prioritise workload.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Innovative thinker.
• Has the ability to demonstrate empathy with junior athletes and work within child protection policy.
• Commitment towards achieving excellence in triathlon within the framework of Welsh Triathlon’s performance strategy.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit a Cover Letter along with an Application Form via 'Apply Now'
Applications close on 15th February 2023