- To lead and represent the WTSF in development events and liaise with volunteers.
- To manage the WTSF’s online presence, including social media and website posts.
- To support the Network Development Manager in achieving strategic objectives.
- To act in accordance with the organisation’s values, obligations, and commitments.
- To lead the organisation and running of existing network development events and scope further opportunities for the general public to experience target shooting.
- At development events, be the point of contact for volunteers and partners.
- To manage the WTSF’s digital communications and online presence via the website, social media channels, and newsletters.
- Assist the WTSF’s Network Development Manager in generating new strategic partnerships.
- Establish, nurture and maintain effective working relationships with other WTSF staff and external partners.
Working Pattern: 15 hours per week (40% FTE), permanent part-time flexible working.
Salary: £11,000 (£25,781 FTE)
Other benefits: On-site parking, training budget, holiday pay, computer equipment provided, access to Sport Wales National Centre gym facilities.
Location: Flexible working from home, in the WTSF office in Cardiff, and at events throughout Wales.
For full details, including a person specification, in both English and Welsh, please visit the WTSF website – here.
How to Apply
Welsh Target Shooting Federation is committed to recruiting a diverse, skills-based staff, and encourages applications from people from currently under-represented groups such as disabled, BAME, and women.
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit an up to date CV and a covering letter to Alan Green that explains how you meet all the essential and any desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
or; by post to: Alan Green, Welsh Target Shooting Federation, Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Gardens, CF11 9SW.
Following your application, please complete an anonymous Equality Monitoring Form and return to [email protected] or by post to: David Lloyd, Welsh Target Shooting Federation, Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Gardens, CF11 9SW.
The closing date for applications is 30th May 2022.
- Interviews are expected to begin in the week commencing 6th June 2022.
- Please note: you are unlikely to be invited to interview if you do not meet all of the Essential Criteria in the Person Specification.
- The Welsh Target Shooting Federation reserves the right to close the application process early if many applications are received. We therefore advise potential applicants to submit their details as soon as possible.
- The Welsh Target Shooting Federation will endeavour to reply to all submissions individually, however this is not always possible.
- If you would like to discuss the role before applying, please contact the Network Development Manager via email ([email protected]).
- About Welsh Target Shooting Federation - WTSF
and come back later!