To lead on the delivery of the Get Keep Grow Stakeholder Engagement plan. Supporting the Get Keep Grow subgroup in their responsibilities towards the Volleyball England strategy ‘The Game Plan’.
- To maintain and develop relationships with various partners, stakeholders and third parties who can assist in the development and growth of Volleyball. Specifically, and primarily, this includes providing support for Volleyball Regions and County associations.
- To ensure that we maximise the profile, promotion, and awareness of Regional, County and Club activity including liaising with the Volleyball England Communications team and other stakeholders.
- To coordinate with Volleyball for Life to support the People Plan
- To support Regions, Counties and Clubs to apply for revenue-generating grants and funding opportunities, aligned to the overall strategic direction of the sport.
- To support the growth of junior development within our Regions and County associations.
- To facilitate the Volleyball England regional staff reps to maintain relationships with the nine Regions.
- To support the Get Keep Grow Strategic Manager with the relevant Communities of Practice.
- To ensure the work complies with your organisation's policies, procedures and good governance.
- To work alongside the Get Keep Grow team providing a high level of customer service to all members, Volleyball Regions and County associations and other stakeholders.
- To use insight to measure the progress of the Get Keep Grow Stakeholder Engagement Plan.
- To contribute towards the administration of club development and membership support within Get Keep Grow.
Please read the Project Lead (Community and Stakeholder Engagement) job description for further detail.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the role, please download and complete our application form as well as equal opportunities monitoring questionnaire.
Once completed, please click 'Apply Now' to email your forms to our recruitment team.
Completed forms should be sent by the deadline of 5pm on 17th February.
Interviews will be held on 1st or 2nd March in Loughborough.
and come back later!