LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
The Performance Analyst is responsible for the delivery of the USA Rugby Performance Analysis to assigned teams. This position ensures quality and consistency in performance analysis delivery to all USA Rugby high performance athletes and teams. This role is a fixed-term position with the potential for extension.
- High level of computer competency, knowing to best apply this to the role and the department needs.
- Highly competent in using analysis software and methods of presenting (ideally Hudl Sportscode).
- Highly proficient in excel and powerpoint.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Experience working with teams/athletes in high-level sport (Professional sports, Division I athletics).
- Hard-working and detailed-oriented.
- Highly creative and open-minded.
- Experience in Rugby.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Serve as lead performance analysis for USA development teams as assigned.
- Film and capture matches, trainings and other educational content.
- Analyze player development through training / match footage and coach assessments to assist in creating individual development programs.
- Continually maintain individual player development database of use in tracking and benchmarking players throughout system.
- Contribute to the development and management of best practice video libraries / archives.
- Sharing of relevant video, data and other resources with staff, players and administrators through various technology platforms
- To work in line with the strategy of National team .
- Regularly attend National Team and Pathways player assemblies.
- Development and coaching of individual player programming based on objective assessments and positional requirements.
- Collaborate with the National Head of Performance Analysis.
- Collaborate with the rugby staff to coordinate integrated rugby training sessions.
- Organize and facilitate regular education sessions for players and staff during camps and assemblies.
- Maintain knowledge of latest trends and leading practices in rugby and the rest of elite sport.
and come back later!