We have an exciting opportunity to become part of the UCFB family and join the fastest-growing higher education institution in the UK since launching in 2011. Join us and work for a pioneering institution that is a world first in higher education.
This role will be based at our UCFB Manchester Campus in our state-of-the-art campus devoted to football business and sport related industries. Based in one of the world’s greatest sporting cities of Manchester and in iconic stadium locations and vibrant city centre venues the campus is in the heart of one of Europe’s most inspiring sporting destinations.
The post holder will utilise their knowledge and expertise to:
- Coordinate and actively contribute to the delivery of the day to day Employability and Careers Planning (ECP) services (at a designated campus) in line with ECP Departmental agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Work in partnership with role counterparts at other campus(es) to ensure that the ECP Services available to students is comparable across all campus(es)
- Contribute to the first line of enquiry service provision of the ECP Department
- Deputise for the ECP Manager, as appropriate
Areas of responsibility and accountability include but are not limited to those outlined below:
- Work collaboratively with all members of the ECP Department to deliver the first point of contact / front-line enquiry and advice service.
- Coordinate and contribute to the design and day to day delivery of the ECP Department’s suite of programmes aimed at enhancing student’s access to and engagement with ECP advice and support
- Coordinate and contribute to the development / enhancement and maintenance of departmental ECP focused online and physical ‘reference’ collections, ECP hubs and portals.
- Work with the ECP Managers, academic and professional services colleagues and where appropriate the Student Community to develop and/or refresh general operational and ECP specific policies, procedures and, process flows
- Ensure all support interactions or other appropriate data/data changes are logged accurately, appropriately and in a timely manner and work with ECP Manager/s to support internal and external data analyses and create bespoke data analysis reports
- Deputise as appropriate for the ECP Manager and, where appropriate, represent the Department at relevant internal committees / groups and wider Institution and validating partner committees and working groups
- Support as required the delivery of Institution milestone activities/events e.g. Open/applicant days, outreach events, enrolment, induction, re-induction and, graduation
Find out more about UCFB here.
Click here for a full detailed job description and person specification.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please complete an application form which can be downloaded on the following link:
All applications should be made via 'Apply Now', addressed to HR setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution.
Due to our commitment to equality and diversity we operate a blind recruitment process and therefore will not accept CV’s.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, UCFB will not be able to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EAA candidates must have valid immigration status and/or a UK visa valid for the duration of the contract in order to be considered for this role.
You can find the UCFB Candidate Privacy Notice here.
and come back later!