Attracting and retaining the very best talent is critical to UK Sport’s success. The Recruitment Partner will focus on developing an inclusive approach to recruitment, revising the Recruitment Policy to prioritise people who are aligned with our values, designing an inclusive recruitment process, supporting line managers, and overseeing the implementation of a new candidate management system (Recruitment Plus). The Recruitment Partner will develop innovative recruitment strategies to deliver against our ambitious ED&I strategy in what is a competitive market for top talent.
- Design and deliver a recruitment strategy and policy that provides an excellent experience for both the applicants and the recruiting manager.
- Work with our ED&I Lead to support an inclusive approach to recruitment that priorities the organisation's values which will generate quality diverse applicants to fill a variety of roles.
- Work with the HR Coordinator to embed new recruitment processes into the business to ensure there is an understanding of responsibilities between HR and line managers.
- Create and launch a range of recruitment initiatives - identifying new ways to source talent in a very competitive market.
- Ensure UK Sport is a role model to our partners we support by working with our Talent Advisor to create ‘Best Practice’ processes and resources for them to access.
- Work with our Digital team to leverage LinkedIn, multiple job boards, and 3rd party partners to build a pipeline of top talent.
- Manage and improve existing candidate pipelines. Connect with candidates to keep them engaged as they progress through the assessment process providing an excellent candidate experience.
- Support the HR Coordinator and provide guidance in implementing a new candidate management system (Recruitment Plus), oversee the design and delivery of training and subsequent resources that support line managers in running successful recruitment campaigns.
- Develop a sustainable recruitment analytics and reporting suite that can be shared and coordinated by HR colleagues and accessed by the wider organisation.
- Stakeholder management of any key hiring managers/decision makers.
- Supporting the team with training and the embedding of any new practices.
Skills / Experience Required
- Strong knowledge and experience in implementing and embedding ED&I strategies into existing recruitment practices.
- Experience in developing and designing recruitment processes and policy design.
- Experience in project management specifically in delivering new recruitment initiatives, designing training, and developing associated resources.
- Strong experience in coaching and developing colleagues in new areas of recruitment and being a strong advocate for change.
- A confident user of digital routes to market such as LinkedIn and job boards to widen our candidate reach.
- Knowledge of Selection and Assessment processes/best practices including data privacy and equal opportunities.
- Interviewing and assessment experience.
- Good knowledge of utilising candidate management systems.
- Project Management & collaboration skills.
- Reporting and Analytics.
- Data literate - able to identify themes and trends in applicant and hire data.
- Competent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!