To ensure doping-free sport, promoting and protecting clean sport through education, testing and enforcement.
Integrity – We do what is right for clean sport, we are equitable and ethical, ensuring everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
- Collaboration – We work together and with others, sharing knowledge and building relationships to better tackle doping
- Excellence – We strive to achieve high standards in the protection of clean sport, evolving with the times and finding solutions
- Passion – We are dedicated to keeping sport clean, are proud of what we do and know it matters.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a knowledge management culture at UKAD
- Ensuring policies and procedures are documented, version controlled and up to date
- Assisting in ensuring the timely achievement of corporate responsibilities including risk management, policy acceptance and reporting
Key result areas include:
- Enabling relevant external service providers with planning and carrying out audit meetings
- Main contact for security audits
- Freedom of Information and Subject Access
- Experience of interpreting and reporting on a range of policy and management information to meet the needs of a variety of audiences
- Understanding of risk management
- Experience of auditing would be an advantage
Please click here for a full job description
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process
and come back later!