You will be responsible for leading the team and ensuring high standards of delivery across people management, DCP management, allocations, logistics and suppliers and policies and procedures. Specifically,
Some duties include:
- Leading the Logistics and Allocations team to ensure efficient and effective planning and delivery of the logistics and DCP allocations of the testing missions across UKAD’s Test Distribution Plan (TDP)
- Managing the work of the Logistics Support Group (LSG) and the DCP scheme ensuring UKAD is providing high quality Doping Control services
- Leading on the ongoing development of the DCP including the recruitment of DCP and the planning and delivery of the DCP training and accreditation programmes
- Overseeing the relationships and performance of key logistic suppliers for the testing programme, optimising cost-effectiveness and ensuring high quality services are provided
- Responsible for working within a defined Testing budget authorised by the Head of Testing
- Operational decision-making responsibility on allocated projects of the Testing team.
- Experience of working within an anti-doping or a comparable environment, with preferred experience in the delivery of a testing programme
- Experience of planning and coordination type roles
- Experience of people management and team leadership
- Experience of relationship management to effect change and enhance programmes
- Experience in managing projects
- Experience of managing a remote workforce or equivalent is desirable
- Experience in the use and maintenance of IT systems and the management of database systems.
- Experience of managing sensitive and confidential information
- An understanding of anti-doping rules, policies and Doping Control Procedures is desirable
- Interest in sport and knowledge of how it functions in the UK
- An effective communicator with the ability to use high level negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Good attention to detail, high level analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to calculate risk and take decisive action
- Ability to use initiative to identify solutions resulting in continuous improvement in processes
- Ability to successfully develop and manage positive working relationships with a range of contacts in an anti-doping or similar challenging environment
- Ability to balance and prioritise a demanding workload, remaining calm under pressure
- High level planning and monitoring responsibility with the ability to work to multiple tight deadlines within a time pressured environment, producing high quality results
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel and possess a high level of numeracy
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
How to Apply
please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!