The Ticketing Mobile App Coordinator supports the Ticketing Operations Manager in the delivery of the UEFA Mobile Tickets app for UEFA events. The incumbent is responsible for the testing and content of the app and makes sure the product delivered by the supplier performs as intended by UEFA in order to provide an excellent user experience.
- Establishing and implementing reliable testing validation procedures for the UEFA Mobile Tickets app functionalities in accordance with UEFA Ticketing requirements and planning, including compatibility and network connectivity testing;
- Managing the UEFA Mobile Tickets app content in English and other required languages, as provided by UEFA translators, within the Crowdin app translation tool;
- Helping to review new functionalities of the UEFA Mobile Tickets app;
- Playing an active role in the mobile tickets project with UEFA's Mobile Tickets app provider, SecuTix
- Maintaining and updating the mobile ticketing project's corporate wiki page;
- Support the ticketing operations team for the creation of mobile ticketing training materials for UEFA events;
- Monitoring and supporting the mobile ticket operations from the back office, including during match-day support calls;
- Acting as a point of contact within the Ticketing unit, mainly for customer service, in the event of questions related to mobile tickets.
- Providing input on the release of the app in the Google and Apple stores;
- When required, helping the Operations team with the distribution of mobile tickets to ticket holders;
- Gaining sufficient knowledge on other Ticketing business processes: access control, sales, venue configuration and customer service;
- Ensuring successful collaboration between the various UEFA internal stakeholders involved in the mobile tickets project (mainly UEFA ICT and UEFA Ticketing);
- Providing support for general ticketing activities as required.
- from 1 to 3 years / experience in testing applications on mobile devices on Android and iOS
- Bachelor's Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline
- English / Proficient
- German would be a major asset
- Any other languages would be an asset
- Problem-solver and team player
- Experience with Tableau would be an asset
- Data-driven mindset
- Experience with Jira and Confluence would be an asset
- Experience with Crowdin or another localisation tool would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication
- Comfortable working with a high degree of flexibility and autonomy
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Now” to begin the online application process
Full Job description and Person Specification available here.
and come back later!