The Student Administration Department is key to ensuring the maintenance and smooth running of course and student administrative processes that underpin the successful delivery of academic programmes to the Institution’s student community.
The post holder will employ their knowledge and expertise to manage the day to day delivery of this core service ensuring the highest delivery standards are maintained at all times.
Areas of management and leadership responsibility and accountability include but are not limited to those outlined below:
- Work in collaboration with the Student Administration Managers based at other campuses to deputise as appropriate for the Head of Department
- Work with the Head of Department and the other Student Administration Managers.
- Represent the Department / Registry or Institution at appropriate internal and external stakeholder meetings and industry/sector forums
- Line Management of Course & Student Data Administration team including:
- Manage the day to day delivery of Course and Student Data Administration services .
- Service areas span the full length of the academic cycle
- Regularly quality audit / “health check” student data and related policies, ensuring the Head of Department is made aware of any issues identified
- Work with the Head of Department, academic and professional services colleagues and students to develop relevant strategies and review / refresh operational policies, procedures and, process flows
- Data analysis and data management
- Work in collaboration with the Student Administration Managers based at other campuses to provide both targeted and Institution wide training and information updates relating to areas within the remit of the Student Administration Department and to actively promote the services on offer from the Department to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and / or contribute to the development and delivery of strategic projects in support of the Departments and Institution’s strategic aims with a particular focus on initiatives to enhance the services provided by / overseen by the Student Administration Department
- Proactively work to build strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Coordinate and support as required the delivery of Institution milestone activities/events including open and applicant days, outreach events, enrolment, induction, re-induction and, graduation
University Campus of Football Business (UCFB) is a world first in sports education. Proudly the UK’s fastest-growing higher education institution since our launch in 2011, UCFB’s campuses are based at iconic stadium locations and vibrant city centre venues.
In 2020, UCFB launched the Global Institute of Sport (GIS), the new home of our Master’s degrees and executive education in the UK, online and at inspirational stadiums including at Inter Miami CF Stadium, the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Australia, New York’s Red Bull Arena and Toronto’s BMO Field.
Our collaborations with elite sports organisations allow us to lead the field in producing the next generation of graduates. Partners include The Football Association, Kick It Out, the League Managers Association, the National League and the Rugby Football League domestically, as well as our global hub partners in the USA, Canada and Australia.
Download full job description and person specification
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the online application.
Applications close on 14th March 2024
and come back later!