Support delivery across Football, Sport and Health & Wellbeing projects on behalf of the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation. Projects could include, but are not limited to, ‘KICKS’, ‘Primary Stars’ and ‘Making Sport a Daily Habit’. This role provides the flexibility to apply individual skills to a variety of community projects. The position will involve working irregular hours (e.g. evenings, weekends and bank holidays) so a flexible candidate is sought.
- Lead and support the delivery of high-quality coaching sessions (practical & theory based) for participants of all ages, gender and abilities
- Design, plan and organise logistics for all coaching sessions and tournament events
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, collaborating with partners, schools, and youth clubs, maintaining positive relationships with participants, parents and colleagues.
- Inspire, engage and encourage participation by ensuring that sessions are enjoyable, of a high quality and relevant to the needs and abilities of participants.
- Provide a safe learning environment where all participants can realise and achieve their full potential
- Represent Tottenham Hotspur in a positive and professional manner at all times in line with the Club/Foundation’s expectations
- Support other Foundation project/programme delivery areas in response to the flexible needs of our community
- Complete all required training and CPD as required by the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation
- Perform all responsibilities in line with legislative guidance and Club/Foundation policies on safeguarding, safer-working and ED&I practices.
- Complete all relevant administrative tasks as required, in line with Foundation procedures and processes (e.g., completion of timesheets, registers, risk assessments etc.
- Manage time allocation in line with Foundation expectations (70% delivery and 30% administration)
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas.
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates.
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility.
- Minimum FA Level 2 qualified
- Experience in planning and delivering football-based activities, appropriate to a variety of age groups and abilities
- Experience of working with children aged between 6-11
- Experience of working with young people aged between 12-18
- Experience of coaching in a community or grassroots football environments and settings
- Hold a current Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Hold a current Safeguarding Children certificate
- Experience of planning and delivering tournaments
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- FA Qualifications - UEFA B, FA Youth Modules, Goalkeeping, Futsal
- Experience of working with children within a school setting
- Experience of working with in a Club/Club Community
- Organisation (CCO) environment
- Experience of working with adults in a football setting.
- Alternative NGB qualification in another sport
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!