To assist the Warehouse Management teams and support all the warehouse functions including receipts, pick, printing, packing and dispatch of merchandise.
- Support on the Pick, Pack, Dispatch & Return processes for all product types
- Inventory management maintaining systems and ensuring operational guidelines are adhered to
- Personalization & 1st team inventory co-ordination
- Processing Inbound - unit receipts
- Track Bin to Bin movements
- Fulfilling various order types
- Pre-retailing & reticketing
- Meet key performance indicators to ensure processes are adhered to
- Maintain and adhere to warehouse and club processes
- Periodically calculate stock counts and stock takes
- Housekeeping & waste management
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are always me
- Offer exception customer service to all visitors ensuring their experiences are the best in class
- Assist with daily sales budgets to confirm daily targets are achieved
- Maintain agreed floor layouts, trading densities and merchandising standards to maximize sales and profit
- Assist in the implementation of all operational procedures including stock accuracy management and EPOS management
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Well organised, professional in all forms of communication, self-motivated & energized.
- A team player and able to communicate with all levels of the business, across multiple departments & internal & external stakeholders.
- Able to influence, problem solve & initiate ideas to create a continuous improvement environment.
- Requires flexibility in approach as well as being assertive with teams to drive results
- Must have a can-do approach.
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Able to work in pressurized environments and in a calm and effective manner
- Use your own initiative when called upon
- Enjoys working individually or part of a large team when required
- Work unsupervised for periods of time
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of non-retail THFC systems and processes
- Knowledge of retail and warehouse operations and systems.
- Previously worked in warehousing fulfilling orders for customers, mail order, stores, and ecommerce.
- Understands inventory management.
- A background within the retail industry, with experience in event retailing or working in a busy retail environment
- Working knowledge of Retail systems
- Strong written, oral & coaching skills
- Proven skills in inspiring, influencing and working within a large workforce
- Proven success and awareness within employee relations and equality and diversity
- Demonstrable ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of raising standards and overseeing the delivery of exceptional customer experiences
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Specifically Excel.
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!