The warm welcome from our team determines the first impressions clients and visitors have of the club. We are looking to recruit a Front of House Assistant who will be responsible for ensuring that the highest level of guest care and personal service is provided to visitors, clients, internal stakeholders, parents, and the public. The reception team, led and coached by the reception manager, are responsible for looking after all the reception areas at the Training Ground & Academy, The Lodge and Lilywhite Offices.
The position will involve working out of office hours at times which include evenings, weekends and bank holidays. We would prefer if you had a driving license and access to your own vehicle.
- Provide a warm, courteous, and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors and staff.
- Issue visitor passes using the agreed process and procedures.
- Handle all incoming telephone calls / enquiries promptly.
- Be reliable, flexible, honest and a strong advocate for Tottenham Hotspur.
- Ensure that you are Security conscious.
- Sort and distribute post.
- Event set up, if required.
- Radio communication.
- Manage and coordinate room bookings.
- Communicate visitor arrivals.
- Handle visitor enquiries.
- Recognised for handling stressful situations with a calm demeanour and pleasant manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customer service orientation. Expert multitasker.
- Must be able to convey information effectively and with care.
- Be aware of relevant legislation to include health & safety and be security conscious.
- Must be familiar with the operations at all sites.
- Immaculate personal presentation with a genuine smile.
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas.
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates.
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service
- Multitasking and prioritising
- Basic training with Audio Visual and computer services
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!