The Social Media Executive will provide overall support assisting the team with social media management processes. The team dedicate their work to engage and inform the Spurs fanbase across each and every matchday by creating dynamic and insightful content.
- Planning, scheduling and posting across each of the THFC social channels
- Content creation across the Spurs fanbase and community on a daily basis, ensuring they align with our core content objectives.
- Supporting the Social Media Producer across internal stakeholder requirements
- Analysing and optimising all social output to achieve peak performance
- Work flexibly, including evenings and weekends as per the season calendar.
- Analysing and processing content and data for regular reporting
- Exploring new and improved ways on reporting
- Due to the nature of the industry, the role will involve some out of hours working, including weekends, so flexibility is essential
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, with exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- A challenger. How can we be different? How can we think/act in innovative way?
- Solutions-orientated mindset.
- Demonstrate creativity in terms of thinking of new, innovative ideas and output across social channels
- Being on the pulse of new trends and youth culture
Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Proven experience in graphic design and video editing
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop)
- Good knowledge of social media tools (Sprout Social, Blinkfire, Hootsuite)
- Excellent knowledge of different videos formats, video compression, sound/video synchronisation
- Community Management experience
- A demonstrable knowledge and passion for Football in England across the pyramid
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling, and grammar
- Good knowledge of football (and wider sports) social media content
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
Click here for the full Job Description.
and come back later!