The Club is seeking a Logistics Operative that will support the Logistics Manager with build-up and break down of event infrastructures which include match days, concerts, the NFL as well as other events from the Tottenham schedule.
This role also deputises for the Logistics Manager as and when required.
The position will involve working irregular hours (e.g. evenings / Saturdays / Sundays / Bank Holidays) so a flexible candidate is sought.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
- Setting up all infrastructure for event and others functions as required. This can vary from chairs and tables to staging, signage and fencing along with any other items required for that specific event
- Breaking down / derigging of all event infrastructure and returning them to the correct storage area in a tidy fashion and without any breakages in line with the dept storage procedures/signing in and out procedures
- To ensure all storage areas are kept neat and tidy and comply with in house H&S housekeeping standards
- To assist as required with the loading (on / off) of vehicles using a forklift machine and assisting the service yard operative in his/her absence
- To carry out other responsibilities as directed by the Logistics manager
- Assisting external agency putting out heavy equipment including barrier and all match day security equipment
- Internal and external working areas are kept tidy to a high standard
- To assist the service yard forklift operative as and when needed (Forklift drivers only)
- Communicate effectively with the Team and Logistics Manager
- Thinks ahead, generates ideas and thinks of creative solutions to problems.
- Values & respects others, builds relationships and collaborates.
- Gets things done, delivers to high standards and takes responsibility.
- Team player
- Tidy worker that takes pride in his/her work station
- Able to work proactively under own supervision
- Has a professional approach and attitude in and around the site
- Excellent communication skills
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working within an events environment
- Cherry picker license (desirable)
- Forklift Licence (desirable)
- Ability to carry out manual handling tasks in a professional and time sensitive manner
- To hold a full UK driving license or equivalent (desirable)
- Good customer service experience
- Available to work unsocial hours including late nights, bank holidays and weekends
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
Click here for the full Job Description.
and come back later!