Founded in 1882, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is an English Premier League Club, based in North London, with a global following of millions.
Led by the late great Bill Nicholson, the Club became the first in England to win the League and FA Cup Double in 1961, and the first in the UK to win a European Trophy two years later. Spurs has since been home to some of the game’s great entertainers, including Jimmy Greaves, Glenn Hoddle, Paul Gascoigne, David Ginola, Gareth Bale, Heung-Min Son and Harry Kane.
In April 2019, the Club opened an iconic new stadium that sits at the heart of a £1billion sport-led regeneration of North Tottenham. The stadium is the largest football club stadium in London and is a multi-use venue with the ability to host a variety of events 365 days a year, including NFL, boxing, rugby, concerts and other major events, plus visitor attractions including Stadium Tours and the Dare Skywalk.
The stadium development scheme has to date created more than 4,000 new jobs for local people, with circa £300m pumped into the local economy each year.
Tottenham Hotspur has:
- A clear strategy to develop talent from within its Academy, showcased by a strong track record of Academy players graduating to the first-team squad.
- A £100m state-of-the-art Training Centre that supports the Club’s ambition to attract, develop and retain the best talent.
- Commercial partnerships with globally-recognised brands including AIA Group Limited (AIA), one of the world's leading providers of life insurance services, and Nike, the world’s leading sports footwear and apparel company
- A commitment to minimizing its environmental impact across Club operations, being named as the greenest in the Premier League for the past three years. Tottenham Hotspur is a signatory of the UN Sports for Climate Action Framework, committing to halve carbon emissions by 2030 and become net zero carbon by 2040
- An award-winning Foundation that is renowned for creating opportunities to help enhance the lives of people in its local community through education, employment, health and social inclusion programmes
The Club operates out of multiple facilities, including a world-class Training Centre. The role of Performance Lifestyle Coach will include remote working and occasional delivery at our Talent Pathway venues.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
The purpose of this role is to help design and implement a series of workshops and support packages for players (ages 14-16) and parents within the Talent Pathway at Tottenham Hotspur Women. This role will be responsible for overseeing the all lifestyle performance support with the program either individually or in a team setting.
- Engage with other staff within the Talent Pathway to establish a ‘best practise’ players (ages 14-16)retain/release process.
- To help support any players who may be experiencing any anxiety related issues around coming out of lockdown.
- To educate and support players (ages U14-16) who will be exiting the program at the end of the season
- To offer 1:1 lifestyle advise to players (ages U14-16) within the pathway
- To assist the Talent Pathway Manager in creating a high performing environment
- To help design the programs curriculum to support players (ages U14-U16) to include key topics of performance lifestyle throughout the season
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Generate innovative ideas and strive to deliver the highest standard of service as possible
- Value and respect others: building relationships and working well within a team environment
- Customer focused in all that you do, putting the supporters first
- Thoughtful and understanding; sensitive to the needs of others.
- Alert –attentive and observant, able to make decisions quickly and adapting to situations
- Proactive – think ahead rather than simply reacting in the moment
- Able to work independently, showing initiative, taking responsibility and thinking logically
- Reliable – be able to commit to event days and to be punctual
- Passionate: taking great pride and enthusiasm in your work.
- Fantastic personal skills – good communicator: friendly, approachable, positive attitude
Skills & Experience
- FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
- Enhanced DBS
- Sports Science/Sports Psychology related degree
- TALS & Mental Health First Aid
ENHANCED DBS CHECK WITH BARRED LIST
Safeguarding is fundamental to the success in all that we do. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check with barred list.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to apply for this application process.
Applications close on 15th October 2022
and come back later!