What you will be doing
- Overseeing day-to-day management of key relationships with our Official Partners, both directly and through their agencies
- Managing and delivering the rights and fulfilment programmes of our Official Partners, alongside the AELTC’s own marketing and commercial strategy
- Working alongside other AELTC departments and the AELTC’s charitable function, the Wimbledon Foundation, for development, integration and delivery of Official Partner rights and activation programmes
- Developing, implementing and overseeing AELTC events and activations for Official Partners, both on-site and at other key touch-points on a local, national and international basis
- Preparing and presenting formal reports, both internally and externally
- Supporting the management of the Partnerships budget, including regular updates with the Finance team and keeping track of partner invoicing
- Providing support on Official Partner renewals and development of potential new relationships
- Working with the wider business to explore further activation and revenue opportunities for the Official Partner programme i.e., Sustainability, Wimbledon Foundation, Digital & Social, Professional Tennis etc.
- Working closely with both the Brand Partnerships and Hospitality team, and the wider Marketing and Commercial Department, to ensure a cohesive and positive working environment
- What part your role will play in The Championships
- Providing ongoing and daily support for all Official Partner activations
- Working closely with the Hospitality Manager to ensure smooth delivery of Official Partner suite benefits and ticketing requirements
- Managing logistics and approvals for Official Partner film and photo shoots held at the AELTC
- Managing the onsite builds (cafes, kiosks etc.) for the Official Partner programme and ensuring they are health and safety compliant
- Managing the Queue builds for the Official Partner programme and AELTC activations
- Working across the delivery of partner digital, social, and marketing led activations
- Experience of building and managing relationships with brand partners with a particular emphasis on sport
- Project management and event management experience, with creativity
- Exposure to marketing and media led brand partner campaigns
- Strong digital and social experience
- Excellent IT and communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to write succinct, accurate reports and make presentations to key stakeholders
- The ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with a diverse range of people
- Experience of managing budgets and invoicing processes
- High literacy and attention to detail
- Able to take personal responsibility and adopt a proactive, solution-focused approach to meet deadlines within agreed guidelines
- Strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task and cope with fluctuating workloads and pressure
- Computer literate; competent using Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Sport industry knowledge and experience
- The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Championships) Limited (AELTC) organises and stages The Championships, Wimbledon, widely regarded as the world’s premier tennis tournament, hosted on the Grounds of one of the world’s most prestigious tennis clubs.
- Our business has grown in recent years and we expect that success to continue. We have plans to further improve our facilities and invest in our people in future years. Our success is important to us and we are guided by our key values of Heritage, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
- The Commercial Department's role is to protect and grown our long-term commercial relationships by delivering value to our partners through our brand and our audience.
- The Commercial Department has a team of around 50 people working across five different areas, namely Media Rights, Brand Partnerships, Hospitality, Retail and Ticketing.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the online application.
Applications close on 4th December 2023
and come back later!