Role and Responsibilities
Core responsibilities include the following:
- Assist the finance systems team in providing ongoing change, support, and development across several areas, including but not limited to: Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Intercompany, Consolidations, Reporting, General Ledger, Cash and Bank.
- Provide support services for all related integrated systems.
- Manage tickets logged with the Helpdesk and be the first line of support with assistance as required from the finance systems team.
- Maintain the employee hierarchy within the financial systems, accurately logging new starts, role changes and leavers.
- Support the Finance Systems Team with the implementation of the new purchase order system.
- Working with systems team to develop solutions to problems and help drive processing efficiencies.
- Act as a key member of the Finance Systems team, forging strong relationships with both the business and the wider finance team.
- Support in the writing and implementation of process documents and work instructions.
- Assist with testing new functionality and document the impact on user processes.
- Keep up to date with system developments and interpret the impact on current processes.
- Provide support and assistance on ERP related projects.
- Understand the importance of robust systems and processes to establish and maintain quality data driven business analysis.
- Communicate system risks and issues to key stakeholders, and work with the Finance Systems Team, IT Team, and 3rd party suppliers to resolve them.
- Support the delivery of system enhancements to the business.
- Perform preventative maintenance and general systems housekeeping to ensure systems operate efficiently.
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of key finance systems processes.
- Understanding of the core concepts of the finance function and finance processes.
- Aptitude for analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good working knowledge and application of accounting principles and application of the accounting principles.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products – Excel, Word, & Outlook.
- Experience of working in a finance environment.
- Working towards an accountancy qualification.
- Knowledge of NetSuite or a similar financial system.
- Knowledge of MI/BI reporting tools and aptitude to develop and learn skills associated with MI/BI reporting.
- Knowledge of purchase order systems.
- Knowledge of working with SAP Concur or a similar expenses management system.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with people at all levels.
- Being a positive and enthusiastic change agent with a “can do” attitude.
- Working effectively in a team.
- Attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Strong aptitude for efficient working and system driven processing.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, taking responsibility for their own workload when required.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Confidentiality, discretion, and initiative.
- Prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ in delivering service on time and to the highest standards.
How To Apply:
Please click 'Apply Now' to begin the online application process.
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship for a work visa so candidates should ensure they already have or are able to obtain the right to work in the UK before applying.
and come back later!