- Work with the Senior People and Partnerships Manager to effectively deliver and manage national partnerships that align with the Premier League Fans Fund portfolio, with lead responsibility for the Premier League Fans Fund.
- Create high-level and detailed project design, manage relationships with relevant staff from CCOs throughout the life cycle of their project grants, from application stage to finish. Regularly liaise and consult with CCO staff where appropriate, to ensure that PLCF services are appropriate to their needs and as efficient as possible.
- Work with colleagues and providers to develop a programme of support for project leads across the CCO network and partners. This includes the coordination of a continuous professional development strategy for the Premier League Fans Fund using data and insight to facilitate networking opportunities, training / conference events.
- Ensure that day-to-day Premier League Fans Fund project delivery is effective, of sufficient quality and deemed value for money in accordance with funding standards and any other contractual obligations as set out by the PLCF Board and/or the Premier League as funding partner.
- Support all aspects of the grant giving process associated with the Premier League Fans Fund, working closely with colleagues in the Grants and Impact team at PLCF.
- Take responsibility for CCOs effective use of the selected monitoring systems. Produce regular reports on the range of projects delivered, to demonstrate impact aligned with the PLCF theory of change, working with the selected contractor(s) as required.
- Work with colleagues to develop a quality assurance programme for the Premier League Fans Fund, including liaising with any consultants. Undertake visits to individual CCOs as part of ongoing quality assurance to gain insight at the point of delivery and identify good practice, consolidating findings within reports back to the PLCF, Premier League Communities and Supporters Teams and other relevant partners.
- Use all performance monitoring data, stakeholder feedback and evaluation processes to help inform future funding decisions, to strategically develop the Fund, and to recommend actions ranging from recognition of those delivering best practice models, through to the identification of projects requiring improvements and support requirements.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with funders and partners, including the PLCF, Premier League, CCOs and partners who focus on fan engagement and associated funding themes. Model a collaborative approach to ensure that the PLCF offer complements/integrates with other programmes and campaigns.
- Support the implementation of PLCF’s equality, diversity and inclusion strategy including input into the PLCF action plan, drawing on colleagues to support as required. Review, create and update relevant policies and procedures aiming to ensure that beneficiaries of the Fund feel safe and welcome, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sex, race, religion and belief or sexual orientation.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in impact, communications and digital to provide relevant support to the network in order to identify best practice/case studies for PR purposes and events; and demonstrate the overall impact of the Fund.
- Ensure PLCF is well linked to other initiatives and organisations working in the same fields through participating in a range of relevant external fora and networks.
- Review and remain up to date on market research, policies and any other insights to inform Fund design and/or enhancements
- Share in PLCF’s values and participate as a full member of the PLCF team, and where appropriate, carry out other duties as may reasonably be required, including deputising as appropriate, and giving support to other members of the team at busy times.
Requirements for the role
- Strong project management, planning and organisational skills, including the ability to manage a complex network of stakeholders
- Ability to communicate well to a range of audiences, and using different mediums, with oral and written skills to an excellent standard
- Ability to work under pressure, make sound judgement calls and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and with partners
- Ability to problem solve effectively, demonstrate resilience when faced with setbacks and apply a growth mindset when faced with challenges
- Motivated and committed to making a difference to local communities through your work.
- Determined to help drive progress in relation to youth engagement, youth work, community safety, and equality, diversity and inclusion
- Experience of working in the voluntary, community, education and/or sports sector
- An understanding of and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and how they relate to the role
- An understanding of fan engagement, policy, initiatives and legislation relevant to the Fund and associated projects
- An understanding of how to measure impact, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- A commitment to safeguarding, and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check will need to be completed
- High level of computer proficiency, particularly with MS Office packages
- Willingness to travel within England and Wales as and when appropriate
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!