About the role
The LTA’s vision is “Tennis Opened Up” and its mission is to make tennis Relevant, Accessible, Welcoming and Enjoyable. The Major Events and Digital Transformation Team are responsible for delivering the LTA’s programme of events driving visibility and enjoyment to new and existing audiences.
The Accreditation Coordinator will play a vital role in supporting and account managing the delivery of the accreditation elements for all Major Events, with specific support on the cinch Championships held at the Queen’s Club, providing support to the team for the successful delivery of the new TMS system.
The LTA, through its vision “Tennis Opened up”, is committed to creating a diverse environment where all colleagues feel included and a strong sense of belonging. We are proud to actively invite applications from all candidates who meet the essential criteria and are able to work in the UK, and we commit that everyone will receive equal consideration for employment irrespective of your ethnicity, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, disability or age. We also operate a flexible working environment where all colleagues are able to discuss their working needs with their manager or the People Team at any time.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage the on-going planning, development, and implementation of an effective and efficient Tournament Management System (TMS) for the LTA Tournaments specifically and where necessary, additional events subject to their requirements (may include Trophy Series, ATP Challengers, Davis Cup, home Billie Jean King Cup ties, British Open etc.). The TMS centre’s around an accreditation function, but will also include integration into hotel, transport, testing & practice court bookings as well as other elements as functionality develops
- Account manage the TMS provider for the Major Events and Digital Transformation Team, helping build and maintain a successful relationship, and being the key point of contact between the events teams and the supplier for business as usual and escalation purposes
- Work closely with tournament teams to implement the TMS to include development of the online portal, venue access maps and protocols, accreditation pass & venue map design in line with operational plans across all events and venues
- Work with wider teams and liaise with relevant internal and external contacts to develop timelines and processes for the collection and collation of pre-tournament accreditation requirements, ensuring the information is ready for transfer to tournament time teams
- Liaise with the selected supplier to ensure training is provided to key individuals to ensure a seamless and professional accreditation experience for all client groups, including media and broadcast
- Manage the recruitment of further on-site accreditation support where necessary
- Determine and implement the supplementary access control policy and develop accreditation policies and procedures in accordance with the LTA, ATP, WTA and ITF accreditation frameworks and help implement our COVID-19 protocols into the system (if required)
- Hold regular engagement meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the delivery of the Queen’s stewarding program and managing the communication to all confirmed staff
- Lead on the Recruitment of the Head Steward for Queens
- To build, manage and maintain strong inter-departmental relationships and communication within the organisation and work in partnership with other team members
- To provide outstanding customer service to tennis stakeholders and visitors, responding quickly with true personal ownership and responsibility in a world class working e5nvironment
- To build, manage and maintain strong relationships with external contacts, suppliers and stakeholders
- To be an ambassador for the vision of the LTA both internally and externally, communicating and promoting the vision and direction of the LTA with passion
- To cooperate with measures introduced to ensure there is Equality or Opportunity
- To comply with all aspects of the LTA’s Health and Safety Policy and arrangements
Download the full job description and person specification - Job Description
and come back later!