The Social Media Executive reports to the Social Media & Broadcast Production Manager, working closely with the Assistant Social Media Manager. The Marketing & Commercial Team delivers work enviable of enviable of any sport governing body. The role will provide day-to-day support for our social media operations, with plenty of scope to work across a variety of campaigns and content across a wide range of audience objectives.
Primary responsibilities to encompass:
- Day-to-day delivery of content onto social media channels
- Creative idea generation
- Supporting with social media analytics, insight, and reporting
- Supporting daily community management
The LTA, through its vision “Tennis Opened up”, is committed to creating a diverse environment where all colleagues feel included and a strong sense of belonging. We are proud to actively invite applications from all candidates who meet the essential criteria and are able to work in the UK, and we commit that everyone will receive equal consideration for employment irrespective of your disability, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, or age.
We also operate a flexible working environment where all colleagues are able to discuss their working needs with their manager or the People Team at any time.
- Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Location: Roehampton, National Tennis Centre (Hybrid working, minimum of 3 days in the office)
The Marketing & Commercial Team exists to help change perceptions of tennis, to broaden the relevance and increase the visibility all year round, in order to grow participation and fan engagement while also growing the adoption of Padel in Britain.
Brand Marketing team seeks to do this by:
- Developing and executing a new fit for purpose brand for tennis
- Building content and communications that increase levels of fan engagement, drive participation and win back lapsed players
- Working alongside our commercial team to delivering a brand partner strategy to develop and maximise our assets
- Support the Social Media team with the delivery of the daily social media operations, ensuring we engage with our audience in the right ways and build a positive, well-supported community
- Implement the ongoing improvements required to keep our social media content fresh, relevant and up to date
- Support our social media analytics efforts, helping to provide actionable insight to continually enhance key social channels
- Support the Brand Marketing & Commercial and Corporate Affairs team in the delivery of integrated plans, working to grow engagement, reach and followers within our key target audiences
- Work closely with content teams members in order to deliver a great, audience-appropriate content offering on social media
- Support our plan of activity that contributes to a greater visibility of tennis all year round on our social media channels, and proactively seek opportunities to increase presence and profile from both within the LTA and more broadly in the tennis calendar
- Help enhance social media coverage across our key pre-Wimbledon major events (Nottingham, Birmingham, Queens & Eastbourne), the Davis Cup & Billie Jean King Cup and Grand Slams to provide coverage
- Enhance awareness and reputation of LTA brand, increase value of LTA Advantage proposition and for our commercial partners
Full Job Description available to download
and come back later!