We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our growing Marketing team at Cheltenham Racecourse helping to achieve budgeted volume and revenue of Cheltenham Racecourse and Blenheim International Horse Trials through the ownership, development and execution of regional, racecourse and fixture marketing plans.
- To work with the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Executive to:
- Support the development of racecourse and fixture-specific marketing strategies and the consequent development of racecourse and fixture-specific marketing plans covering admissions and hospitality
- Support the development of and own all racecourse & fixture -specific marketing spend plans, being mindful of any opportunities to optimise ROI through adopting, where appropriate, regional, cross-racecourse or national spend plans.
- To develop and execute “local level” racecourse-specific marketing plans where such activity is best executed at racecourse level through the Marketing Manager’s direct team.
- To ensure that website and app platforms stay fresh and relevant by regularly updating content and customer journeys based on the over-arching strategy and direction provided by the Digital marketing and Brand Director.
- To produce local-level content as required by the Social Media Manager for use both on local channels and also group-wide channels if required.
The successful candidate will have;
- Understanding of all key areas the marketing mix, including proposition development, creative development, media planning and digital marketing
- Understanding around brand development and brand delivery
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good relationship-building skills
- Competent influencing skills
The successful candidate will be required to work evenings and weekends to support racing when necessary.
The closing date for applications is 4th July We reserve the right to bring this date forward should we receive a large volume of applications.
At The Jockey Club people are at the heart of what we do and drive our success. We are inclusive and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. Diverse, collaborative teams are pivotal to our success and support the potential and growth of all our people.
and come back later!