We have a fantastic opportunity for a Creative Studio Co-ordinator to join our growing brand marketing team. This exciting new role will be responsible for the day-to-day smooth and efficient running of the Design Studio. With the ability to operate effectively in a busy environment and handle multiple projects concurrently, this role will maintain an overview of projects as they progress through the Studio - coordinating workflow, project planning and liaising with both internal and external clients and suppliers.
- Be the first point of contact for design requests and also act as the marketing information desk for any questions coming to the Studio. Adding value by asking thought provoking questions, ensuring that each brief is fleshed out ahead of briefing the design team.
- Lead on the management and administration of the Studio, budget management and will contribute to the evolution of the Studio’s working practices, helping review and upgrade systems and importantly maintain a healthy momentum of work-flow and project implementation.
- Ensure briefs are thoroughly interrogated and understood, and then help resource manage our team through weekly forecasting meetings to ensure deadlines are met and design time is allocated correctly.
- With a total view on the studios output, you will think on your feet and deal with the day-to-day requests which are part of a busy leading sports organisation.
- To set and traffic resources in our studio team accordingly, identify gaps, and where necessary flag possible roadblocks, or else manage the team’s time where there may be capacity to deliver on quick-turnaround asks.
- Look after workflow, production and delivery of all printed resources, such as adverts, brochures, signage.
- Responsible for longer-term resource planning, liaising with departments across our organisation to ensure that requests are foreseen, diarised and accounted for in advance.
- The Creative Studio Co-ordinator will also play an important role in helping coordinate and manage the roll out of a planned review of The Jockey Clubs new brand identity. Acting as a brand guardian – ensuring on brand design collateral, helping to manage brand approvals and general usage of assets.
- Support the Head of Brand and Marketing where necessary on additional areas; including but not limited to RFP preparations and agency, team and budget management.
The successful candidate will;
- Have significant practical experience of managing a design studio and extensive understanding and experience of design processes for print, spatial and digital design.
- Have meticulous attention to detail, excellent organisation and planning skills and the ability to schedule and manage numerous multidisciplinary projects simultaneously with confidence.
- Be a problem solver, with a positive approach and an ability to multi-task.
- Be a team player who enjoys being part of a busy design studio and wider brand team, they will be flexible, dependable and a skilled communicator.
- Be responsible, resilient and adaptable, taking pride in ability to manage a wide range of projects
- Have a passion for organisation and project management, process innovation and the nfluence to ensure a busy team is properly supported and functions smoothly across our complex set of tasks. .
The closing date for applications is 6th July. We reserve the right to bring this date forward should we receive a large volume of applications.
At The Jockey Club people are at the heart of what we do and drive our success. We are inclusive and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. Diverse, collaborative teams are pivotal to our success and support the potential and growth of all our people.
and come back later!