The Football Association [The FA] is the not-for-profit governing body of football in England. It is responsible for promoting and developing every level of the game, from grassroots through to the professional game, and generates significant revenue to support investment into English football each year.
The FA oversees England international teams across men's, women's, youth and disability football, as well as running the National League System and FA Competitions including the Emirates FA Cup, Barclays FA Women's Super League, FA Women's Championship, and Vitality Women's FA Cup, and the world-class facilities of Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park, all with a purpose to Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation.
To manage our production outsourcing and support processes across both internal and external resources with the aim of maximizing our capability, output and reporting to ensure delivery to a high standard across our England and FA Competitions channels.
- Management of multiple budget lines and processes, including leading regular stakeholder meetings, monitoring detailed month by month phased spend and developing improved process for prompt onboarding, payments and reporting.
- Leading booking of production resource, ensuring all processes, rates and contingencies are clear and consistent, working alongside supporting agencies and communicating clearly with all external providers around production via call-sheets.
- Work across our key brands as a central point of contact across high-profile calendar events and tournaments for best way of managing resource against and ensuring clear roles and responsibility, as well as briefing and debriefing.
- Ensure key documents are centralised, accessible and updated via Microsoft Sharepoint and relevant paperwork for rights and contracts are filed and managed alongside health and safety, permissions, and assistant supervisory guidelines for maximum clarity and accountability.
- Manage team accreditation requirements and be a central point for key organisations (UEFA/FIFA) and FA depts (broadcast, media ops and events) across matchdays and tournaments.
- Support management for FA owned equipment including purchasing, hiring and maintenance with regular review.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
What we are looking for?
- Experience working in sports and/or with sports teams.
- Working with freelancers and external production companies.
- Strong contacts across production, mainly producers and camera operators.
- Considerable experience of working in the media industry/sports teams.
- Handling complex production budgets.
- Working with important and high-profile stakeholders.
- Calm under pressure.
- Working with project management tools (Asana, Trello, Slack...etc)
- Advanced experience of MS Excel, and other Microsoft Office products.
- Elevated level of numeracy and problem solving.
- Attention to detail and proactivity.
- Project Management.
- Agency and freelancer management.
- Effective communication and relationship-management skills.
- Social media platforms and trends.
- Broadcast rights and embargoes.
- Working on large sporting events.
- Assisting management of a small production team.
- Working with multiple agencies.
- Working with talent agents and agencies.
- Basic Health and Safety knowledge.
- Ability to create presentations and present to a wide range of key stakeholders.
- Ability to build dashboards utilising Power BI or similar software.
What we can offer you?
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary.
Please be aware that unless you are on a homebased contract, your contract with The FA will specify a fixed location of either Wembley Stadium, St. George's Park or our Processing Centre.
We currently work within a hybrid working model whereby the expectation is to work from your contractual location for part of the week, and as and when required by the team. The remaining days can be worked remotely. We will continue to monitor this model and it may be adjusted in future if deemed necessary.
How to Apply
Please click 'Apply Now' to begin the application process.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.
and come back later!