Working as part of a small team to provide business and planning support to the CEO.
- Disseminate relevant information and communication on behalf of the CEO to Departments and staff across the business as and when required
- Provide full administration support to the CEO
- Review key emails received by the CEO on a daily basis and work with the CEO to agree how to onward manage said correspondence. Draft certain correspondence/email replies, briefing packs, reports and papers including preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinate requests for information from internal and external Stakeholders and provide a professional first point of contact for all enquiries
- Monitoring and awareness of issues that affect FAI stakeholders on a regular basis both within Irish football and our wider partnerships (local, national and international)
- Help to evaluate new opportunities for Irish football, including analysis and development of business cases
- Take an active role in fostering internal and external relationships that can present opportunities for the Association (e.g. Government, UEFA and FIFA)
- Manage and coordinate data and guestlists across external stakeholders and guest groups for FAI events liaising with internal departments and stakeholders
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders on protocol matters for FAI events and support the invitation management process for internal and external target groups
- Develop agendas and track meeting outcomes as required by the CEO
- Conduct research and gather information from across the organisation and externally for business reviews or projects on behalf of the CEO, always looking for ways to improve internal efficiencies
- Analyse reports and performance metrics for the organisation in close collaboration with the Strategy Unit
- Provide high level executive support and coordination for the CEO to ensure effective delivery of the FAI Strategy 2022-2025 and related Business Plans
- Management and oversight of Business Projects on behalf of the CEO
- Produce timelines and reviews of projects as required
The successful candidate will have the following:
Key Skills and Experience:
- C-suite Executive Assistant role experience preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Project management experience is desirable
- Strong knowledge of Irish sports, particularly football and the wider global football landscape
- Public affairs experience an advantage, but not essential
- Strong Business & Commercial acumen
- The ability to communicate with and present to senior management & executives
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to build relationships at all levels across the business and with external contacts
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise changing workloads and experience of working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to anticipate the needs of a busy, diverse CEO
- The ability to work autonomously
- Drafting, writing and research Skills
- Team Player
- High levels of flexibility and adaptability
How to Apply
Please click 'Apply Now' to begin the online application process.
Closing date for receipt of applications is close of business on 17th August 2022.
Shortlisting will take place shortly afterwards.
The Football Association of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
and come back later!