The FA Broadcast team is responsible for the worldwide sales of The FA's media rights. The FA is seeking a talented individual to work with our Head of Media Rights Distribution and Production to support the sales and servicing of media rights to our broadcast partners all around the world.
Broadcast Partner Rights Sales
- Support and assist the Head of Media Rights Distribution & Production in the sales and negotiation of broadcast and media rights related to The FA's broadcast properties
- Lead on the preparation of sales support materials and assist with tender documents
- Assist in gathering of market insights relevant to media rights sales processes
- Anticipate new trends and new business opportunities to enhance media rights sales
- Support and assist the processes to secure maximum revenue from ancillary rights such as archive
Broadcast Partner Servicing
- Work with domestic and international broadcasters, agencies and production partners to manage relationships in distributing all FA broadcast properties
- Define the scope and mechanism to collect information from FA broadcast partners both pre-match and post-match (e.g., promotional plans, ratings information, etc.) in order to devise a ‘one-to-all' communication tool to FA broadcast partners
- Communicate and implement the agreed servicing process with relevant broadcast partners and sub-licensees (where applicable)
- Provide day-to-day assistance and issue resolution for FA broadcast partners to enable them to realise value from their FA media rights
- Liaise with relevant FA departments to deliver digital media right for broadcast partners
- Devise the anti-piracy programme for the protection of FA broadcast rights
- Organise post-season debrief sessions with FA broadcast partners
- Liaise with relevant FA departments to build annual marketing and tailor-made content plans that deliver long term value for FA broadcast partners
- Be pro-active in the support given to broadcast partners and sub-licensees (e.g. sharing of best practice)
- Lead or support specific projects related to broadcaster servicing
- Bring added value by contributing innovative ideas to further enhance The FA's approach to broadcaster servicing
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
What we are looking for
- Previous relevant experience in a commercial business environment, preferably working for a broadcaster, sports agency or governing body
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the worldwide broadcast and media industry
- Familiarity with FA rights properties an advantage
Technical, organisational and personal skills
- Good ability to analyse and summarise
- Ability to balance shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a high-pressure environment
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities with a can-do mentality
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly personable with the ability to interact and communicate with team members
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and resolve difficult situations and problems creatively
- Strong sense of organisation
- Strong service- and results-orientation
- Rigorous professional ethics; sense of initiative; ability to work in a dynamic environment
What we can offer you
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary.
Please be aware that unless you are on a homebased contract, your contract with The FA will specify a fixed location of either Wembley Stadium, St. George's Park or our Processing Centre.
We currently work within a hybrid working model whereby the expectation is to work from your contractual location for part of the week, and as and when required by the team. The remaining days can be worked remotely. We will continue to monitor this model and it may be adjusted in future if deemed necessary.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the application process.
Applications close on 5th December 2022
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.
and come back later!