To coordinate and manage the administrative and operational delivery of England Development Team events and matches.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 15th & Friday 16th December at The National Football Centre, St. George's Park
- All aspects of operational and administrative support for an England team including administration of squad selection and itinerary, staffing , travel, accommodation, facilities, match and training venues, liaison with hosting clubs and federations, liaison with players and clubs.
- To operate events as directed for any of the England teams across the men's and women's, to include important match day organisation planning and execution.
- Travel to home and away matches / training camps / tournaments with the teams.
- Budgetary management and financial reconciliation of events. Process invoices through the Purchase Order System.
- Develop important relationships within other FA departments (including operations, marketing, and commercial) for the smooth running of team operations by organising and chairing operational planning meetings.
- Liaising and dealing directly with UEFA & FIFA when necessary with tournament planning in conjunction with Team Coaching and Performance Heads of Department.
- Fixture organisation and confirmations and liaison with Head of Departments for staffing appointments.
- Updating and maintaining the England Teams Online Portal.
- Maintain and manage good relationships with key stakeholders to help develop The FA's positive professional profile across the business both internally and externally.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
What we are looking for
- GCSE's grade C and above or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of an elite sporting environment.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Experience of day to day budget management.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office.
- Able to travel regularly (UK/Overseas).
- Graduate level or equivalent experience.
- Foreign Language.
- Experience in an Elite Sports environment and travelling with Sports teams.
- Experience working in events.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience of travelling and working abroad with teams.
What we can offer you
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary.
Please be aware that unless you are on a homebased contract, your contract with The FA will specify a fixed location of either Wembley Stadium, St. George's Park or our Processing Centre.
We currently work within a hybrid working model whereby the expectation is to work from your contractual location for part of the week, and as and when required by the team. The remaining days can be worked remotely. We will continue to monitor this model and it may be adjusted in future if deemed necessary.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the application process.
Applications close on 4th December 2022
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.
and come back later!