The Football Association [The FA] is the not-for-profit governing body of football in England. It is responsible for promoting and developing every level of the game, from grassroots through to the professional game, and generates significant revenue to support investment into English football each year.
The FA oversees England international teams across men's, women's, youth and disability football, as well as running the National League System and FA Competitions including the Emirates FA Cup, Barclays FA Women's Super League, FA Women's Championship, and Vitality Women's FA Cup, and the world-class facilities of Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park, all with a purpose to Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation.
Are you experienced in creating and maintaining a first-class environment and service provision to staff, visitors and customers?
We are searching for a Facilities Manager - Soft Services to join our Wembley Stadium division. The purpose of the role is to provide outstanding Facilities Management services across the Stadium for day-to-day operation and events.
You will also lead the procurement and management of soft service partners, supporting the Senior Facilities Manager to deliver complete FM Services provision at Wembley.
- Work with all outsourced soft FM providers to drive the delivery of client services on event days and non-event days.
- Work with the Senior FM Manager to manage the cleaning, waste management, pest control, window cleaning, feminine hygiene and toilet consumables and other soft FM contracts.
- Site attendance on Event days (time off in lieu provided).
- Provide input and support to the setting and management of Departmental budgets. Raise all monthly maintenance purchase orders and allocate to suppliers. Ensure adequate provision of resource for all relevant tasks.
- Create and maintain a healthy and professional relationship with all suppliers. Manage and lead all soft FM contract review meetings ensuring timely issue of all KPI/SLA reports for inclusion to FA Board report as required.
- Lead quality audits through floor walking inspections, audits and regular engagement with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Consistently look for and implement innovations that will enhance the Departments performance or the clients experience of our venues.
- To investigate and respond to facilities and service delivery complaints from staff, event owners, visitors and guests.
- Work with the venue Service Teams and direct reports to drive customer services to the highest levels.
- Working with Departmental colleagues to schedule contracted works.
- Cooridnate with all suppliers our specific event requirements and also to carry out PEAPS on venue equipment, obtaining costs and staff names attending site.
- Obtain all event estimated costs and settlements for all Soft FM event costs.
- Raise all Purchase orders for event staff and PEAPS staff booked on for events and issue to contractors before attendance.
- Arrange briefing timings and location for event day staff briefing.
- Sustainability champion for the Facilities Management team and focus on energy and carbon reduction.
- Measure the sustainability performance of WNS through the FAST Group & ISO 20121 Event Sustainability Management System.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
What we are looking for?
- Experience of working in a high-level corporate environment or five star hotel
- Demonstrable contractor and vendor contract management skills and experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to deliver outstanding client services personally and through internal and external teams
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Experience of writing persuasive and timely management reports
- Relevant experience or qualification / degree
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in an events, sports or exhibition venue.
- Sustainability experience and knowledge of ISO 20121.
What we can offer you?
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary.
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!