We are searching for a Crowd Safety Team Administrator, who will be responsible for all administration work for the Crowd Safety Team in order to deliver major stadium events, as well as assisting in post-event investigations and finance. You will also be responsible for the stock of equipment and uniform for the event day crowd safety team.
- Raise, receipt and close off purchase orders, ensuring they are recorded on the crowd safety team purchase order tracker and raise invoice requests as required.
- Manage and deliver all accreditation requests for the team.
- Ensure all Event Day Team members have necessary uniform and equipment to discharge their duties and keep an updated stock take.
- Assist the Crowd Safety Manager with post-event investigations including reviewing incident reports and footage.
- Assist with the organisation of post-event documentation.
- Provide support for staff training days, tabletop exercises and recruitment days at the stadium.
- Be the main point of contact for all equipment / service providers.
- Monitor the Crowd Safety inbox and respond as necessary.
- Create and send out a monthly newsletter to the Event Day Team.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services, event quality and delivery.
- Provide event day support to the team and assist with pre-event preparations and checks as operationally required.
- Live the Wembley Common Purpose and Quality Standards and promote and support a culture of guest service through actions and behaviours.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
What we are looking for?
- Experience working well in a fast paced environment and delivering to deadlines.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate numeracy skills.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Good Team Player.
- Experience providing administrative support to multiple team members.
- Previous experience with electronic purchase order system.
- Experience of working in a high profile multipurpose venue.
- Relevant degree or similar qualification advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of crowd dynamics and crowd management principles.
- Basic knowledge of Health & Safety principles.
What we can offer you?
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary.
Please be aware that unless you are on a homebased contract, your contract with The FA will specify a fixed location of either Wembley Stadium, St. George's Park or our Processing Centre. This role is Monday to Friday, however some weekend work will be required on Event days, therefore you must be flexible to the needs of the business.
We currently work within a hybrid working model whereby the expectation is to work from your contractual location for part of the week, and as and when required by the team. The remaining days can be worked remotely. We will continue to monitor this model and it may be adjusted in future if deemed necessary.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the application process.
Applications close on 7th December 2022
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.
and come back later!