To support the delivery of positive, high quality, structured primary school PE, sports delivery and football coaching
within the sports development department.
To assist the, planning, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of sessions and activities.
- To support with the delivery of the One School Sport Offer, PDC/PDA and Football Development projects in line
Albion Foundation's high-quality standards and framework.
- Dependent upon skills and experience, successful candidates may be also required to delivery in our disability
school and football sessions.
- Contribute to ensuring all provision is delivered in a safe environment and all safeguarding and first aid regulations
are adhered by reporting issues to the session lead.
- Ensure all sessions are run within safeguarding requirements, programmes, policies, and procedures to create safe
environments for all participants.
- Ensure that any issues with equipment and first aid kits are reported to the lead staff.
- Assist the completion of the necessary monitoring requirements including attendance registers and participant
data capture and Views.
- Proactively engage with participants, parents, partners and facility staff.
- Promote a positive and professional image at all times including appearance and punctuality etc.
- Have an understanding of Albion Foundation projects and encourage additional participation.
- Attend performance reviews and training as requested.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by line manager or equivalent.
- Maintain a commitment to CPD in line with Senior Management expectations.
Download full job description and person specification
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the application process.
Applications close on 15th December 2023
and come back later!