About The Role
We are seeking an experienced administrator to join our Qualifications team on a permanent full time basis Monday to Friday (35 hours per week) with the location being a combination of home working and working alongside the team at our office in SportPark, Loughborough, Leicestershire.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a busy regulated Awarding Organisation responsible for delivering excellent customer service whilst ensuring all quality control mechanisms are delivered effectively for the accurate and timely award of our qualifications and CPD programmes.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for dealing with inbound and outbound customer enquiries, data inputting, quality assurance of submissions, issuing certificates, invoicing and quality assurance activities such as the allocation of visits in accordance with policies, procedures and guidance.
To be successfully shortlisted for this role, you need to possess:
- The ability to accurately process a varied administrative work programme to required deadlines
- A proven ability to act on own initiative and to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
- A flexible approach to work, resilient and able to work to deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
Scope and Accountabilities
(The degree of leadership / managerial / budgetary or people responsibility and/or key focus of the role - what it is expected to deliver)
- Register and validate courses, seminars and learners for SEQ qualifications and CPDs
- Select and monitor progress of all quality assurance activities ensuring that justifications are in line with requirements
- Monitor new centre applications
- Escalate incidents or issues regarding sub standard provision
- Update the Learner Record Service with learners from Parnassus
- Review allocated standard operating procedures
- To participate in monthly certificate checks to ensure certificate systems remain accurate and reliable and meet the internal quality assurance standards
- Responsible for ensuring own knowledge of SEQ systems, qualifications and CPD seminars is updated regularly so as to provide the most up to date advice and guidance
- Deliver excellent customer service, in line with published policies, supporting both internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt of Approved Training Centre Service Level Agreements
- Coordinate, administer and organise related events and meetings
Download full job description and person specification
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the application process. You will require a CV.
Applications close on 4th December 2022
and come back later!