We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to work as part of a team to deliver multiple sports development projects, working with a variety of organisations such as Active Partnerships (APs) and National Governing Bodies (NGBs).
The successful applicant is required to have excellent interpersonal skills and have experience in providing
high quality customer service.
The ability to multi-task and deal with conflicting priorities is essential. We are looking for an individual that has good attention to detail and can use their initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project delivery: To deliver on specific sport development projects as per the needs of the business, effectively contributing and coordinating where required and working autonomously where needed
- Embedded service: To work as an ‘embedded’ member of staff within NGBs / APs, other sports/organisations to support specific sport development projects
- Project development: To develop specific development projects to further the business of the company in conjunction with other members of the team
- Facilitation: To contribute to the design and delivery of inter-active facilitative training and learning sessions with partners and customers through a consultative approach. This may be as part of ‘projects’ or stand-alone training sessions
- Communication: To communicate effectively internally with colleagues and externally with partners and customers
- Relationship management: To be proactive and work with colleagues to build, develop and maintain partner relationships and maintain database / CRM systems regularly
- Processes and procedures: To ensure all process and procedures are up-to-date for each specific project and are regularly reviewed. Also, there is a need to be responsible for developing and creating new documentation, where required.
- Finance: To work with managers to reconcile small budgets, ensuring they are planned, cost effective and meet the needs of the partners
- Internal reporting and insight: To develop draft reports which meet partner requirements and support with generating sector insight to inform our consultancy offer.
- External reporting: To draft interim and final reports to provide analytical and insightful recommendations to partners and in conjunction with our Marketing team, developing case studies and celebrating successful projects
- Tender process: To support and prepare tender documents and presentations where required
- Event support: To support the organisation of meetings, virtual, face to face and other service-related events to support delivery.
- Training and development: To undertake appropriate training and development opportunities
- Equality and diversity: To promote equality, diversity and social inclusion issues throughout all of Sport Structures work promoting a positive approach to the work environment and partner relationships. To personally act as an exemplar on these issues.
- Health and safety: To ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees and the public by complying with the appropriate health and safety policies, organisations and arrangements and the employment of safe working practices and risk assessment and management and to comply with the No Smoking policy.
For a full Job Description, please click here
How to Apply
Please return a completed application form and CV outlining your work experience, skills, training and identify a minimum of 2 referees. A covering letter to describe how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the position to our team by clicking 'apply now'
and come back later!