Roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Promotion of client
- Successfully place Soccer Assist clients by securing scholarship offers on their behalf
- Liaise with clients and US coaches to secure best possible deals
- Negotiate scholarship contracts and close agreements to maximize savings for family
- Manage a portfolio of assigned clients effectively
- Work effectively within the placement timeframe
Relationships with US coaches
- Build and retain relationships to ensure opportunities will be available for clients
- Create and maintain an onboarding US coach strategy
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Continuous research to find US universities recruiting needs
- Increase US coaches contact/network
- Liaise with US coaches and US Admissions staff (including outbound calls and emails)
- Handle inbound enquiries from US coaches in a timely manner
- Update database/CRM with notes/data on a weekly basis and ensure all relevant information is captured throughout the process
- Maintain the speed and quality required for each CRM dashboard stage
- Ensure clients have successfully created their athletes profile on website
- Understand and retain information about the US route and the Soccer Assist process
- Once client handed over from Account Coordinator, understand their requirements and needs
- Remain in constant contact with Account Coordinator to be aware of any changes to clients needs and requirements
- Consistently offer excellent customer service and successfully place all clients for required class
- Liaise with parents during process when needed
- Support the planning and smooth running of all showcase events alongside Relationship Executive and Relationship Manager
- Invite and organise all attendees for showcase events into equal teams, and keep spreadsheet up to date with confirmed attendance in the lead up to the event
- All hands on deck approach on the day of event, to ensure a great experience for clients
Every job has its requirements. These are ours;
- High attention to detail to ensure we deliver an excellent service across all our events and projects.
- Expert knowledge of US collegiate sport - ideally a former US college coach or US college student-athlete. Knowledge of the SAT exam, VISA process, and college eligibility is desirable.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive.
- Relevant administration/recruitment experience.
- Experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. This includes professional email etiquette, timely responses, call-backs and being able to clearly and effectively communicate with individuals.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Always put in the activity in order to get the results expected - no shortcuts!
- Take ownership and be accountable for your actions
- Starting salary: £20,000-£22,000
- 28 days paid holiday entitlement + additional Birthday holiday entitlement
- Company NEST pension scheme
- Paid travel expenses
- Monthly team activities
- Opportunity to progress within the company
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to our team by clicking 'apply now'
and come back later!