Scottish Rugby are looking for someone with drive and enthusiasm to actively engage and forge strong relationships with rugby communities in the Glasgow South Region.
The Regional Director will have ownership and accountability for the development of all aspects of domestic rugby within Glasgow South, through the leadership and development of a highly performing team. The successful candidate will lead on the planning and implementation of regional plans to effectively implement the national strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with clubs, schools and higher education establishments in your region to develop rugby at all levels
- Leading, developing and motivating a high performing regional team, including four direct reports and a network of Development Officers
- Responsibility for collaborating with colleagues and leading on a variety of national projects
- Build and lead a strong club development programme that will grow the club game and raise the profile of club rugby.
Full detail is available in the job description.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Experience of developing positive and productive working partnerships, including influencing and dealing positively with conflict
- Experience in leading and managing others to achieve strategic goals, including the ability to motivate self and others
- To be able to consider all elements of a challenge and problem in order to find workable solutions within your region
- Experience of creating, implementing and supporting strategic plans and setting objectives.
How To Apply:
If you want to play your part in inspiring Scotland through rugby, and this sounds like the role you would excel in, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your CV and a covering letter which details the skills and experience you would bring.
The closing date is Monday, 10th October 2022 at 10am.
and come back later!