The Community Rugby Coach will deliver on existing projects to develop Rugby across Greater Manchester and the wider North West community in addition to developing match day programmes and activities.
The successful candidate will;
- Develop, plan and deliver high-quality sessions that engage, enthuse and progress all those involved. This will include a variety of programmes in a variety of settings:
- Engagement, retention and transition sessions as part of Project Rugby delivery
- Holiday camps
- Match day activities
- Support Sharks Community Trust’s delivery of all primary school programmes.
- Engage, inspire and empower young people to enjoy participating in sporting sessions and to help participants to reach their full potential at whatever level that may be.
- Assist and lead where appropriate on community engagement events.
- Report feedback on all activity via the Upshot online system with relevant data.
- Reporting activity and output including capturing of social media content.
- Work alongside other team members to support in other areas of the organisation as and when required to promote best practice.
It is key to this role that candidates:
- Understand and implement the Trust’s Safeguarding policy, procedures and best practice guidelines and to use this understanding to ensure safe working practices, appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to a safe environment
- Continuously evaluate the success and standards of their work and that of others, through rigorous self and departmental reflection and analysis. This includes creating a CPD plan.
- Are able to work flexible and unsociable hours where this is required by the role.
- Demonstrate the Sharks Community Trust’s values at all times.
- Promote Sharks Community Trust and Sale Sharks brand and ethos in a professional and positive manner.
- Be committed to applying and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion across Sharks Community Trust and comply with all charity policies and procedures.
- Are able to work evenings and weekends as this role will involve numerous visits to grassroots clubs and schools across the region to develop match-day partnerships and activities.
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Now” to send a CV and a covering letter setting out why you believe you are our ideal candidate to Sale Sharks Community Trust.
and come back later!