An exciting opportunity has arisen at the RFL, the national governing body for Rugby League in the UK. We are seeking to appoint a Facilities Manager. This is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2025. Your role will be to deliver key outcomes of the RFL Facilities Strategy which aligns to the wider RFL’s Strategic Framework and Sport England’s ‘Uniting the Movement’ vision.
Impacting the lives of and building stronger communities is now a key part of the organisation’s vision through until 2030. The Community RL Strategy has similar principles embedded throughout with a commitment to deliver positive social impact into communities.
You will provide Rugby League facilities development support to clubs, to enable them to deliver sustainable programmes facilitating further growth in participation and wider positive social impact.
Principal duties will include, but not limited to:
- Lead on opportunities for multi-sport facilities investment with a continued focus on supporting under-represented groups in deprived areas.
- Working with the RFL’s Development Team to ensure alignment with continued accelerated growth in the women and girls’ settings and inclusion sports.
- To support the RFL development relationship with key community clubs in line with the Community RL Strategy establishing communication and feedback loops with Community Clubs to inform future learnings.
- Manage the relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- To develop and implement new facility projects in line with the overall strategy and purpose.
- Working with the National Clubs Manager and Director of Participation & Development to secure funding and resources to support growth and the delivery of programmes via leading Community Clubs.
- Develop the facilities element of the wider RFL Social Impact Monitoring and Evaluation Framework informing future learnings.
- To act as an ambassador for the RFL and Community Rugby League at all times.
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please click 'apply now'
and come back later!