ABOUT THE ROLE
Support the organisation in raising the brand, participation levels and the profile of rounders and Rounders England using a customer centric approach through digital marketing campaigns, social media and PR strategies.
- Produce engaging, creative, informative and inspiring content through multi-channel marketing designed to increase engagement with our digital customer audience and participant levels.
- Under the guidance and direction of the MCM assemble monthly and quarterly data & analytical reports based on interactions with the Rounders England digital media functions including the Rounders England website, Twitter, Instagram profiles and Facebook page.
- Responsibility for the administration of Rounders England’s online presence on the website and social media platforms; ensuring news items are up to date, factual, and released in a schedule agreed with the MCM to capture maximum audience levels.
- Develop relationships with the sports industry media and capitalise on new trends as well as existing digital & social media opportunities in order to grow the Rounders England Brand and maximise engagement with the Rounders England audience effectively. Be able to measure improvement.
- Manage the media contacts database and events calendar and update as necessary.
- Shape audience perceptions by supporting the MCM to produce and distribute relevant external communications, press releases, pr or public statements and digitised messaging as required and in accordance with the accepted style of communication agreed with the MCM.
- As directed by the MCM work with external partners; and our internal Talent, Development, Engagement & Workforce teams to produce associated digitised material and literature to maximise campaign effectiveness.
- Support the MCM in successfully delivering the Rounders England Marketing Strategy. Provide evidence of success at 121/appraisal.
Please click here for a full job description
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to send a copy of your CV and covering letter to our team.
and come back later!