To organise and lead coaching sessions in order to teach and reinforce fundamental rounders skills to talented players from within the region.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Uphold the core behaviours and values of Rounders England to contribute towards a high performing team.
- Work within and enforce the Rounders England Codes of Practices at all times.
- Ensure that ‘Safe Practices’ are maintained at all-times in line with Rounders England’s Safeguarding policies and minimum standards.
- To deliver the talent coaching plans and adopt teaching points, as directed by the Head of Talent Pathway and Rounders England.
- To fully utilise assistant coaches in an effective manner and meet with them to discuss the sessions prior to delivery.
- Assist in the communication of information to players, parents and appropriate Rounders England Departments to ensure that everyone is clear on current practices and new developments.
- Maintain accurate and secure attendance records and liaise with Rounders England, Head of Talent Pathway, players and parents (where required).
- Undertake relevant coach education opportunities and support to ensure they continue to develop and keep up to date with current practices.
- Be an ambassador for Rounders England’s talent pathway.
- Liaise with Rounders England to maintain professional standards when running regional talent hubs.
- To attend meetings and training where expected.
For a full job description, please click here
How to Apply
Send CV and supporting letter to our team by clicking 'apply now'
and come back later!