We are looking for a highly motivated Electrical Technician to join our PU Validation & Testing department, which uses physical testing to prove out Powertrain systems - covering an extensive range from single components to full vehicle with electrified powertrain.
The successful Electrical Technician (PU Dynos and Test Rigs) candidate will be required to manufacture, modify and install a wide portfolio of electrical installations across our state-of-the-art Dynos and Test Rigs.
Accountabilities and requirements include:
- Manufacture, Test, Commission and Install a wide range of electrical installations such as wiring harnesses, panels, instrumentation to Top Level Motorsport Standards
- Play a lead role in supporting a wide range of F1 Powertrain dynos and test rigs with various unit under tests (UUT’s) utilising an array of electrical equipment, wiring and sensors.
- Diagnose electrical problems including Fault-finding, Rewiring and Monitoring across the Test Field
- Responsibility for Service, Calibration, Inspection and Inventory management of wiring, sensors and measurement equipment
- Contribute to the Design, Development and Documentation of electrical installations across the Test Field
We are looking for the successful Electrical Technician (PU Dynos and Test Rigs) to:
- Have achieved a Level 3 in Electrical or Motor Vehicle Engineering, plus relevant technical expertise
- Possess extensive experience in manufacturing electrical installations with attention to detail, have familiarity with a wide range of small-scale cable and connector types (Ideally Souriau, Deutsch)
- Have experience within a similar role within Powertrain, Engine or Transmission electrical systems - ideally including working knowledge of HV
- Be able to resolve faults based on electrical drawings and schematics
Not only is this a great Electrical Technician (PU Dynos and Test Rigs) opportunity, it’s also a fantastic team to be part of. A good salary is just the start; there are many other benefits including a race bonus scheme, private health care cover, life assurance scheme, company contributed pension scheme, on site gym & fitness classes, free food and a cycle to work scheme.
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!