- Assist and/or lead gym and field based coaching sessions as directed by the Head of Athletic Development.
- Assist and/or lead with programming for individual boys and groups as directed by the Head of Athletic Development.
- Assist and/or lead rehabilitation sessions during games time for injured boys, providing coaching of specific rehab programmes developed by the physiotherapist, and to programme modified S&C sessions to develop non-injured areas where possible.
- Communicate regularly with the Medical Centre and Physiotherapists on boys’ progress during rehabilitation sessions.
- Assist and/or lead with the collection and analysis of training, testing and monitoring data.
- Undertake projects and CPD tasks as directed by the Head of Athletic Development.
- Be point of contact for external bookings using astros and rowing tank, dealing with any issues that may arise. Two nights per week nights 18:00 – 21:00 Michaelmas and Lent terms only.
- Provide supervision in the McKenna suite as required, currently one night per week 21:00 - 22:00.
- Be involved in College life such as attending functions, dinners etc. (For the right individual, the opportunity to become a sub-tutor attached to a boarding house.)
For a full job description, please click here
How to Apply
Please submit an application form together with a covering letter explaining your reasons for applying, to the HR department, by clicking 'apply now'
and come back later!