Purpose of the role
- An exciting opportunity has become available working for Portsmouth FC Women’s Team.
- Working on a voluntary basis in the club’s media department, the social media executive should be creative and imaginative with a flair for creating digital content that is both eye catching and engaging.
- We’re looking for someone who is keen to develop a career in media, loves football and wants to make a positive difference to girls’ and women’s football.
- This role is perfect for someone who wants to kickstart their career in football. You will be working alongside an experienced and dedicated team who will be supporting you throughout the role.
Duties & responsibilities
- Deliver creative matchday coverage on social media across all Club channels
- Increase awareness of the women’s team, promoting their matches and growing the fan base
- Create innovative behind-the-scenes content across the Club to drive interest to the women’s team
- Edit and create high quality and engaging video content to promote upcoming matches and grow their fan base
- Develop fresh and innovative creative approaches to curating social media content, utilising existing and new tools
- Work with the Sponsorship department to create and deliver engaging content for the Club sponsors and partners, taking an active role in the creative thinking of these campaigns.
- Produce digital assets (images, gifs, video) that can be used across social media platforms, using relevant audio/video hardware, native social platform tools and relevant multimedia software (such as Adobe CS).
We’re committed to diversity and inclusion and want people from all walks of life to apply for our vacancies. We will make reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process to help you. If you need any support with your application, please get in touch with us. We are happy to help.
Portsmouth Football Club is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all children, young people and adults at risk and this is endorsed by the club’s board. We are committed to ensuring that any club related activity will be in a safe environment where children, young people and adults at risk are protected from harm or abuse whilst under our care.
The club have a safer recruitment policy which sets out our practice to ensure all staff and volunteers are suitable to work with children, young people and adults at risk.
As part of our safer recruitment policy we ask every successful candidate to give their consent for us to obtain two written references and to provide us with documentary proof of qualifications.
The successful candidate will also be subject to enhanced level DBS check along with completing a self-declaration form as part of the recruitment process.
Any offer of employment will be conditional on these requirements being satisfactory.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and CV to our marketing team by clicking 'apply now'
and come back later!