The Director of Women's High Performance will play a pivotal role in three core areas, Head Coach of the Super W Program, Coordinator of NSW Women's Elite Sevens Program and creation of NSW Women's Elite Training Program.
The role will play a central role in enhancing female rugby pathways in New South Wales and will also be responsible for identifying and nurturing talent across all aspects of women's rugby in the state.
- Super W program coaching and planning. Be the Head Coach of the NSW Waratahs Women’s team. This involves several key elements.
- Waratahs Women’s 7’s program. Oversee the successful planning, resourcing and delivery of the match programs. This involves several key elements.
- Waratahs Youth Women’s Academy. Planning and Implementation of a new program servicing our best female athletes targeted by National XV and 7’s staff. This involves several key elements.
- Implementation of annual development plan. Creation of a 12-month calendar that is aligned to meet the development needs of our performance players and staff.
- Relevant Coaching Accreditation
- National Police / Criminal History Check
- Working with Children / Working with Vulnerable People Check
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
Click here for the full Job Description and Person Specification.
and come back later!